Monday, November 16, 2009

2009 Trunk-or-Treat

For the third year in a row Gram and Papa came to celebrate Halloween with us. This year the ward Trunk-or-Treat event fell the day before Halloween so they got to go with us. We had a great time at the storage facility where it was held. We stayed nice and cozy in our empty unit.




Papa wore his Arkansas Red Neck costume and Gram came as a wicked witch. Every once in a while I will find a hair from her wig stuck to something. Aiden's mummy costume I made last year fit for this year again. Ava went as a leopard. I dawned my house wife get up and Wyatt went as Dr. Wyatt.


Ava can't get enough suckers these days. Her little friend Kelsey calls them pop pops and Aiden informed us that pop pop means sucker in Spanish. So that's what she asks for; a pop pop.

No comments: