Thursday, June 3, 2010
Chomper and a Licker
Today we boiled it down to chompers and lickers to describe the family. Chomp chomp noises were coming from the back seat as I asked Ava what she was doing. She's chewing her sucker Aiden Said. She's a chomper I said. And Mom, I'm a licker, Aiden said as he took another lick. Are you a chomper or a licker Mom, Aiden asked. I am a savorer I said. Or in other words, a licker. Is Dad a licker, Aiden said. No, Dad is a chomper. Ava and Dad whip through their treats as fast as they can and Aiden and I can still be found many moments later savoring ours. Aiden can hang on to a sucker for an hour at least. Funny observation. I wonder if this type of thing is inherited?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny! I try SO hard to be a licker, but that last maybe a minute and then I get chomping away. So I guess I'm a CHOMPER!
Post a Comment